Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cargo box Problem

Thanks
    If this is actually an electric motor running a hydraulic pump, it's most likely electrically powered up by the motor turning the hydraulic pump and a solenoid dump valve being actuated to lower the bed. If it's a single stage cylinder, that's how it would operate. If you have a hydraulic line going to each end of the cylinder, it would be a dual stage. In that case, you'll use the electric motor to go up and down. If it's a dual stage, you should be able to eliminate the motor being a possibility.

Thanks
    I believe this kit is the one you have.

https://estore.macgregorsupplies.co...._item=10053361

Do you here the motor kicking on when you hit the down switch or a click and it just goes down?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Regulator View Post
    ...that's why this Forum is sooo cool!!!...you learn stuff you didn't realize you needed to learn...
    Not to hijack this post but Larry truer words were never spoken about this forum.

Dan

Thanks
    I agree with Dan and Larry, I have learnt so much here, not just about my own machine (825i) but all Gators and a few other toys. I have found this Forum includes some very gifted individuals. I log in every morning, sometimes before 0600! We are growing daily. One other thing I enjoy is there is no bickering, nasty remarks or crude posts like I have seen on other types of Forums.

Back to the issues, I am hoping that this problem gets fixed soon. Please keep us updated!

Larry from ME

Thanks
    i had the same problem way back were the wires goto the frame looking at the back on the right side kind of have to look under the bed the wires leave the lift ram then to the frame where they connext to the frame is likly your problem spot you have to push them back in that might be of some help

Thanks
    Thanks, I will look into it today and let you know what I find.

Thanks
    Got It, Thanks for your help!
    After taking your suggestions into consideration I decided to start at the switch I pulled the plug off the back of the switch and plugged it back in AND IT WORKED. It was a bad connection on the back of the switch in the dash.

Thanks
    Good to hear. Much better than having to replace the whole pump and motor unit. Part of the point I told you to use a meter is that you would see the wiring and connections along the way. If you've got any dielectric grease, it would be a good idea to put some on those connections.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred G View Post
    Got It, Thanks for your help!
    After taking your suggestions into consideration I decided to start at the switch I pulled the plug off the back of the switch and plugged it back in AND IT WORKED. It was a bad connection on the back of the switch in the dash.
    I love a happy ending!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WOEII View Post
    I love a happy ending!

Dan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast