Thread: Classified Ad Section

Thanks

Classified Ad Section

It would be nice if there was one (1) classified section. Right now there are six (6)...! There are some items that may be multi fit and would have to be placed in all six (6) locations. Too much trouble. Each ad title should accurately describe the item fitment anyway. Also each of the six sections are titled "Parts", maybe one "For Sale" and one "Wanted" section would allow users to post their Gators that they want to sell or are looking for, not just parts. I hope that would not violate agreements with forum sponsors.

Thanks
    Nice idea.
    I want the site to get somewhat larger before makin a swap meet section

Thanks
    I really like the idea of a "swap meet section". I am going to start digging for things to trade!

Larry in ME

Thanks
    Yeah, me too...a separate Swap Section where everything is in one place would be easier to check out each day...if the description of the parts for sale would be in each title to a post, it would also cut down opening up a bunch of posts that you aren't interested in...just so everyone follows that little guideline, it would be a cool place to post up parts for sale or trade...

Larry in MD

Thanks
    Hmm...

Thanks
    As Regulator I support this idea very strongly. However, being a member of several collector car Forums that all have "swap, trade, wanted and sell section they also have a feedback section. This seciton is directly associated with the "swap, trade, wanted and sell seciton allowing feedback related to the transaction. This gives other legitimate Forum meembers heads up is some one is less then honest. I have had many great trades over the years and proud to say I was only had ONCE! I may have lost a couple hundred dollars but my feedback protected several other members who were about to be taken.

Just food for thought!

Larry in ME

Thanks
    Yep...same with me Larry....after a deal is done, it's always nice to have someone post up how the deal went whether good or bad just to either build up a good rep or warn against a bad one...every backstreet and vintage motorcycle forum I am with is like that too...

Larry in MD