Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Engine shuts down

Thanks
    Asp, please keep us updated: Also, is this machine still under warranty? If so I would be having the dealership take care of this problem.

Larry in ME

Thanks
    Yes, in warranty until June 2, the gator is at the dealer for repair, will post the solution

Thanks
    Have the gator back from repairs. Service invoice says: CAUSE, Loose connection at fuel pump, CORRECTION: replace fuel pump wiring harness and reshaped connectors on main wiring harness. Labor, 140.00 Parts, 14.04 Warranty covered cost of 154.04

Last November also would not start, service invoice states that fuel pump will not pump, CORRECTION:Tech found out the fuel pump got hot and won't pump and wiring harness melted when pump got hot. They replaced fuel pump, and wiring harness Warranty covered cost of 225.25

My thoughts are when will this occur again and what is the cause?

Thanks
    Wow....that sucks that you keep having fuel pump problems...let's hope it is just an isolated incident with your machine...um...er....sorry about that?!?!....I haven't heard any others having that problem, so I am thinking yours was bad from the start and was never fixed correctly and then gave you other problems...

Keep us informed if it happens again...I am really interested in this...Good luck to you from now on though...I hope that's the end of your problems with it!!!

Larry in MD

Thanks
    Review my post about the needle in the carberator. Replace and file down the 4 sides of the needle to keep it from sticking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12