Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PA-NJ area get together to ride ?

Thanks
    Right on!! Lets get some dates together that works for everyone. I need a couple weeks advance to put in for the time off. A sunday would be awesome. And again I will bring the water and soda.
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    Joe,

Right now it looks like just you, J Grace and myself. Lets keep this towards the top for another week or so see if anyone else expresses any interest. Being retired and single, I can go almost anytime as long as a few days notice so I don't have other plans.

If it turns out to be just you and me, then we can going during the week if you want.

ANYONE else interested ? Want to go somewhere else ?

Dan - NJ

Thanks
    We have a summer home at 758 Alpine Road, Boswell, PA 15531. You can GOOGLE map this location. About 20 mles of legal paths/roadways. Many more miles contiguous. I mention this as it is free riding. My first suggestion for a get together would be: https://www.mountainridgeatvtrails.com/news.asp This is allegedly one of the very best. I plan to be in PA the first three weeks of June and available for a get together.

Second, later in summer, I have been to: https://www.durhamtown.com/ Union, GA. Might be the best in the eastern USA. More than 6500 acres with over 100 miles. You and your machine will tire before you see it all.

Final suggestion: We need someone to head up the effort. Most pay resorts offer discounts for payments submitted at one time. I cannot chair the effort. I will help, and if in WPA, I have a fully stocked garage if anyone experiences problems.

If we get enough interest, perhaps the moderator can assign us a site.

I'm interested, Rich
    2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.

Thanks
    If NY is invited I'm interested.

Thanks
    Are all you guys riding sport units?

Thanks
    jergeod:
    I'll have my GATOR and two adult kids with 250 Recon Honda quad; and 420 Rancher Honda Quad, as info.
    2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jergeod View Post
    If NY is invited I'm interested.
    Everyone is invited ! I am riding my Gator 825i

Dan - NJ

Thanks
    Im still in!
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    ughh...spam
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

Thanks
    Joe....are you crazy???....did you see where it came from???...that could be the Nigerian Prince that has 5 million dollars that he needs to give to somebody!!!....all you'd have to do is to give him your SS number, along with your bank account number, and he'll SURELY wire the money right into your bank account for you!!!....just think...you could end up with a fleet of Gators!!!....or you could buy one of everything John Deere makes!!!!...don't you need a new huge Combine, with a 30 foot grain head on it to sit in your front yard???....don't worry about cutting grass around it...you'll have a fleet of zero turn Mowers at your disposal too!!!.....then you could be called "Every Number Designation of Equipment John Deere Makes Joe" instead of just regular ole everyday "825Joe"....

I'm a sarcastic somebody this morning.............I guess if I lived in a Country where my biggest joy would be to ride buck neekid on a Zebra after fighting off a couple vultures to grab a handful of 3 day old dead Wildebeest meat, I'd be sending emails to the good ole USA to try to scam someone into buying me a plane ticket out of there too....

Larry in MD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast