Thread: New member from Florida

Thanks

New member from Florida

I'm Jim, aka OcalaGuy

I live in the little rundown hole in the wall town of Weirsdale. It was always easier to tell people I live in Ocala. I worked in Ocala for many years and that's where I came up with the name. It's not that bad. We just got a Dollar General store.

Well, today I ordered a 2012 Gator CX. It's not big boy toy that most of you have. I wanted one for the novelty factor.

Here's what I ordered:

2012 Gator CX
    Rear Receiver Hitch
    Cargo Box Lift kit
    Cargo Box Mat
    Deluxe Light Kit
    Front Floor Mat
    Front Bumper

More add-ons planned

I'll take pictures when it comes in.

And for you JD fans who might want to upgrade, JD is offering 0% financing on 36 mth financing.

I look forward to getting out there and scooting around.

Thanks
    welcome aboard the forum, we all have to be from somewhere. I'm from a small town in central NJ, don't even have our own post office.

Dan - NJ

Thanks
    Thank you Dan

Thanks
    Welcome aboard Jim, from a green, and chilly mountain top in Vermont! mountaingoat.

Thanks
    Jim, another great big welcome to the Gator Forum. I am sure you are excited about receiving the new machine, we have all been there and still continue to enjoy them.

Like you I am also from a small town. We don't have a dollar store but we do have one traffic light! No police department, 2 stores each selling gas, no hotels/motels or bars either! Talk about country!

Larry in ME

Thanks
    Welcome Jim!!!!....the little town I live in doesn't even have a store, a red light, or a Post Office....I know where you are coming from when mentioning where you live as I always say I am from the next town to mine which has a P.O., stores, and red lights...most people outside of the Eastern Shore of MD don't even know of THAT town either, so we are kinda remote to everyone else...it's all agricultural around me...just Farms and water on all sides...

You'll have fun here, I'm sure....doesn't matter which Gator you bought...there's alot of people on here that don't have the latest and greatest...we like them ALL!!!

Larry in MD

Thanks

Freakin awesome Jim!
    Known Jim for almost 10 years man! Cool cat!
    Bout time you got yourself an off road Caddy crusiers man!
    Tons of pic bro...we love pics. This is awesome!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocalaguy View Post
    I'm Jim, aka OcalaGuy

I live in the little rundown hole in the wall town of Weirsdale. It was always easier to tell people I live in Ocala. I worked in Ocala for many years and that's where I came up with the name. It's not that bad. We just got a Dollar General store.

Well, today I ordered a 2012 Gator CX. It's not big boy toy that most of you have. I wanted one for the novelty factor.
    Welcome! I lived in Ormond Beach for many years, and lived for back roads rides through your neck of the woods. As for big boy toy, the CX qualifies! Enjoy and have lots of fun hours ahead!

As for me, my official address is Larkspur, but the town (with P.O., corner store and TWO dive restaurants!) is about 15 miles away as the crow flies.

- Steve in sunny CO

Thanks
    Thanks gang. The "toy" has not come in yet. I am hoping it comes in this week. The sales guy said it takes about 3 weeks. I keep looking at stuff to add to the gator.

And Steve in CO..... got ya beat. We have a stop light, corner store, P.O. and..... a Dollar General store. The corner store does sell food to go. The term "dive" fits the place.