Thread: Little Mods finally done.

Thanks

Little Mods finally done.

Got both stickers on hood now, tire mounted and tight. Center cap duct taped on. Waxed some the black arms and independent suspension.

Next...oil and filter change...dealer inspection, Grease and emergency brake tighen. Then......to this summers mud spots.

Thanks
    And you polished the tires too - think you have way too much spare time

Looks great

Paul
    My ride:

XUV 825i Olive & Black with:
    Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn Radial Tires * High Performance Sport Seats - Black * Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Glass Door Kit - Deluxe Cab * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector * Visor Kit * Front Light Kit * Rear Light Kit * Interior Light Kit * Drawbar * Side Mirrors * Seat-Belt Comfort Straps * Cargo Box Divider * Horn Kit * Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Quiet Cab Kit * Wiper robot (aftermarket) * Radio system (aftermarket) * Grille mounted Illuminated Gator (home made) * Compass.

PS. Please dont flame me for my lousy English

Thanks
    Has this machine been outside yet? WOW it's cleaner then new!

Larry in ME

Thanks
    how does one wash a Gator anyway?? I thought it was self cleaning!

Thanks
    I know a guy who keeps his Polaris Ranger this clean too! All of us are thinking of buying stock in Armour All b/c of this guy, you can see the blue in the water when he goes through.
    Lost a center hub cap & just had to get a replacement, that is until he saw the price of one. Seriously though, very nice job. Hope you can get out & use it for whatever you need it for.
    Bill T
    2014 Green & Yellow 825i w/ Power steering , Sport seats, poly cab & doors, front / rear CV guards & Terra 45 Superwinch along w/ Rigid Industries D2 driving lights on brush guard & SRQ2 diffused lights
    on back of cab. Set of Camso 2011 UTV S4 tracks for winter use!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BillT View Post
    I know a guy who keeps his Polaris Ranger this clean too! All of us are thinking of buying stock in Armour All b/c of this guy, you can see the blue in the water when he goes through.
    Lost a center hub cap & just had to get a replacement, that is until he saw the price of one. Seriously though, very nice job. Hope you can get out & use it for whatever you need it for.
    Oh shes all dirty now. Shes got 2015 summer mud badges all over!