Thread: Planning to order 855d in may when $800 rebate takes effect

Thanks

Planning to order 855d in may when $800 rebate takes effect

I am planning to order a 855D in May when the $800 rebate starts and I was wondering if someone could answer a question. I am planning to add a alumnium top from FTD cabs and I was wondering if the John Deere glass windsheild with wiper will work with this roof?I talked to Marty at FTD and he said it should work as long as it does not go above the roll cage. I am not sure if the glass windsheild frame is any higher than the roll cage. I am also going to order it with a rear screen. Anyone else have this combination on their Gator and know for sure if it will work?

Thanks

Thanks
    IMHO:
    FTD CABS is a sponsor here. Why not have them either guarantee that the combination you desire will work or not. If not, the choice is then obvious.
    Keep us posted as many of us consider products from our sponsors who subsidize this forum.
    Rich
    2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.

Thanks
    $500 Green Tag retail bonus on the 855D, 625i, and 550 XUV's.
    825i is the only Gator with the $800 bonus.

Thanks
    We have had rain for the past three days, "don't I wish I had a glass windshield and wiper system! The time is coming that I am going to stop wishing and get with it!

Larry in ME

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy347k9 View Post
    We have had rain for the past three days, "don't I wish I had a glass windshield and wiper system! The time is coming that I am going to stop wishing and get with it!

Larry in ME
    Larry My Prosum glass windshield and wiper work very very well. greg
    Now 2014 Camo 825i Gator XUV Power steering, Warn XT40 winch, front And rear protection package, high back sport seats, black alloy wheels with Maxxis tires, deluxe signal light kit, horn kit, long range light kit.

HAD 2011 825i Camo 825i Gator XUV Warn 350F Wireless Fog Lights Warn XT40 winch Prosum Equipment: Roof, windshield, back window