Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 825i Clutch Kit Install 50 MPH!!

Thanks

Thanks
    Video wont show. Just got my gator less than two weeks ago. The rpm's are very high at low speeds and it is very loud. I ordered a Silent Rider muffler for it to try to quiet it down some. Love the gator, but don't like the high rpm's all the time.

Thanks
    where can I get the clutch cover you show on your video , is that a dealer item or after market

Thanks
    Yes, I am resurrecting an old thread! A new thread would not have the chain of discussion that I ask about.

A few years back various solutions were being kicked around to reduce RPM and make the 825i run more quietly.
    Is using the 855D clutch to replace the factory 825i clutch still a good/great option?
    What about the Venom kit that gives several clutch weigh choices? Is this a good/great way to go?

My 2013 825i is to loud and I want to reduce sound level by reducing RPM's. I do not need any more top speed just less noise.
    If possible I would like to keep most of the low end pulling.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fastgun View Post
    Yes, I am resurrecting an old thread! A new thread would not have the chain of discussion that I ask about.

A few years back various solutions were being kicked around to reduce RPM and make the 825i run more quietly.
    Is using the 855D clutch to replace the factory 825i clutch still a good/great option?
    What about the Venom kit that gives several clutch weigh choices? Is this a good/great way to go?

My 2013 825i is to loud and I want to reduce sound level by reducing RPM's. I do not need any more top speed just less noise.
    Please contact JD Clutch Doc for the Venom Rooster Performance Shift Kit. Email us at info@jdclutchdoc.com or visit us on Facebook under JD Clutch Doc.

Thanks

Brad and Doc
    JD Clutch Doc

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fastgun View Post

I used the 855Ds primary weights and spring and it made a drastic reduction in noise and RPMs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123