Thread: Cooling fan

Thanks

Cooling fan

I suspect my cooling fan is not operating, does anyone have a wire diagram for the HPX? Mine is an 05, also anyone know what each fuse under the passenger seat is for there is no diagram any place that tells. Is there any fuses anywhere else on the gator? I have grounded the wire that goes to the temp switch by the thermostat and the fan does not run . I bought the gator used so I do not have the owners manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    2005 HPX, My add ons ( w/OPS, XUV wheels,1 1/2 inch spacers front & rear, at489 tires, 3000 lb winch, body armor spray in bedliner,self made one peice windshield & roof, homemade snowplow.

Thanks
    I don't have the HPX, but here is a link to an online manual (guessing newer model but probably will work for yours): https://manuals.deere.com/cceomview/O...dex.html?tM=HO. Check out the "Checking and Replacing Fuses" section. Hopefully the picture matches what you see.

I don't know that grounding the wire would achieve your desired goal - try shorting between leads of the switch instead (assuming you haven't blown a fuse by grounding).

Best of luck and maybe somebody with an HPX can chime in. (Or maybe I can learn more by looking at my XUV when I get a chance, but it won't be before the weekend.)

- Steve in CO

Thanks
    Steve thanks for the manual that is just what I was looking for. The switch by the thermostat is for the hot light in dash and the switch in the radiator is for the fan, both are grounding switches when they close they connect the ground side. Thanks again Steve.
    George in NY
    2005 HPX, My add ons ( w/OPS, XUV wheels,1 1/2 inch spacers front & rear, at489 tires, 3000 lb winch, body armor spray in bedliner,self made one peice windshield & roof, homemade snowplow.