Thread: Digital Dash XUV 855 diesel

Thanks

Digital Dash XUV 855 diesel

Has JD changed the spec on the diesel to include the digital dash yet? Are there any options to get a digital dash on the XUV 855d?
    Thanks guys!

Thanks
    You'd probably have more luck asking the local dealership to check on that for you...as far as I know with the 825i's and the 855D's, JD didn't change a thing from the 2011 year to the 2012 model, so I am doubting that they have added a digi-dash on the diesel model...

That wouldn't bother me in the least...I mean it wouldn't keep me from buying one...you can mount a GPS unit that will give you your speedo easily, and adding a tach wouldn't be a big deal at all....all are inexpensive too...plus, you wouldn't get lost if you have a GPS!!!

Larry in MD

Thanks
    I ordered a 855D about 2 weeks ago and I could not find it offered as a option. However I saw some pictures on this forum posted by steelworker and he had installed a digital unit in his dash.

Thanks
    Their is a aftermarket digital cluster for atv and motor cycles called vaportech I have one on my Yamaha raptor it works good does coolant temp, mph, hours, and rpm's

Rpm wise I don't know if they make one for a diesel might want to look them up