Thread: New HGFD Fire Gator

Thanks

New HGFD Fire Gator

Hey Everyone,

I am a memeber of a small town fire department. At the beginning of this month we ordered our Gator(825i). It is expected to be here around the middle of July so we have a little time, but my question is who is on a department with a Gator and what type of lights/siren/radio communication did you put on yours. We purchased the Camoplast Tatou UTV T4S tracks for it and they just came in on Monday. For a skid unit we ordered a Kimtek-Intermediate Level with the additional Foam unit. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, and of course as soon as we get it and deck it out there will be pictures to show. I will attach the pictures of the tracks.

Kyle
    HGFD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pea0363; 06-15-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks

Picture of our demo unit.

This is the style of Gator we purchased. We had a chance to demo it so we had to bring it back to the shed and clean it.

Thanks
    my camera photos 168.jpgmy camera photos 165.jpgmy camera photos 167.jpg i need to downloadsome more up to date pictures with more of the upgrades installed

Thanks
    to the John Deere Gator Forum

Thanks

Cool Gator Has Arrived!

Our new John Deere 825i Gator has finally arrived with the power steering option that we have been waiting for. Here are just a few pictures of what it looks like. We just started putting on all of the accessories that we ordered with it. The got the tracks on last night, and they were a lot harder to put on that we were expecting. They bolted on just fine but the final tuning up on them took a while. If you have any questions or comments feel free to share your opinion! Thanks for viewing.