Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good deal,avg or keep looking 825i

Thanks

Good deal,avg or keep looking 825i

Okay, been calling around to different jd dealers and the best quote over phone was

Green&yellow $10,650 basic 825i no extras
    Camo $11,250 825i basic no extras

Tring to keep the price down all the other goodies I can add later, but Im going to upgrade the seats maybe to the sport think he said it was 250 or 275 for them and maybe a step up in rim and tire package.

So what do you all think about price wise. And is the sport seat worth the extra money or stay with the free bucket seats?

And is the 600 for the camo worth the upgrade or stay with the green

Thanks
    C

Thanks
    C,

I have a 2011 Gator, camo with the sport seats, black alloy wheels and the upgraded tires. I paid 11,600 in 2011, minus a 800 rebate, my total cost came to $10,800.

I have since added some extras, a rear bumper, a warn xt40 winch, couple of lights. Keep in mind that there is a 10% discount on anything you order with the Gator, so if you plan on adding anything right away, you might be better ordering it with the Gator.

Hope this helped.

Dan - NJ

ps .... I like the camo and sport seats, for me it was worth it. Some people have mentioned on here that they don't like the high back sport seat because they felt it blocked their ability to reach around into the Gator Bed from the seat. Again - to each their own - for me camo was the only option.

Edited to add the post script
    Last edited by CaptDan; 06-19-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: to add the post script

Thanks
    Wish I could find some prices like that. Seems like everytime I call or talk to a sales men they give me the line "we have to eat too" Which is understandable so what's the trick in getting some of these deals let me in on the secret. For some reason I think it's location ?

Thanks
    I paid $10,120 for a 2011 825i Olive/Black with the $800 rebate. Bed liner, HD front brush guard and 2 year warranty were included. Charleston, SC.

Good luck!

Thanks
    I paid $12,150 for a 2012 825i olive/black with the $800 rebate. poly roof, electric dump bed, HD front brush guard with front fender guard, deluxe bed, floor mats and
    silver alloy wheels with the bighorn tires. Dealt with two dealers and this was the best deal I could come up with.

Thanks
    How many times a year do they run the rebates on an average ?

Thanks
    they say it runs month to month but they are quite often.
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    The $800 dollar rebate usually happens just once a year and it only lasts for 30 days. The finance incentives do vary from month to month.

Thanks
    I agree, the $800.00 rebate was just in May the last 2 years.

Thanks
    Green/Yellow, Big Horn tire upgrade, power lift, front brush guard, full poly cab.......$14,200.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast