Thread: Favicon!

Thanks

Favicon!

Woe,

You should set your favicon to be the WOEII face or maybe the John Deere logo you have in the banner.

The favicon is the small little icon up at the top of the browser (depending on what browser you use) and yours is currently just the default VBulletin one.

If you decide to do it, I can send you some instructions (or you can google it if you want)

Yeah man! :)

Thanks
    Oh, I just noticed the landing page at johndeeregatorforum.com does have the favicon already, its just when you get in to /forum that it goes back to the default vbulletin one.

So the plus side is that you already have the file, just need to link it up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 340.289...m/s View Post
    Oh, I just noticed the landing page at johndeeregatorforum.com does have the favicon already, its just when you get in to /forum that it goes back to the default vbulletin one.

So the plus side is that you already have the file, just need to link it up.
    Holy sheit I need pic of what your talking about!

New forum Mods?

Thanks
    Screen-Shot-2012-07-23-at-7.28.jpg

The icon with the black arrow is what you see on johndeeregatorforum.com. The icon with the red arrow is what you see on any page once you get in the forum.

There are 2 options to fix it but that depends on if you have direct access to the files on the server or not... or if you have a guy that does this stuff for you, you can probably just talk to them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 340.289...m/s For This Useful Post:

jd.rasentrac (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 340.289...m/s View Post
    Screen-Shot-2012-07-23-at-7.28.jpg

The icon with the black arrow is what you see on johndeeregatorforum.com. The icon with the red arrow is what you see on any page once you get in the forum.

There are 2 options to fix it but that depends on if you have direct access to the files on the server or not... or if you have a guy that does this stuff for you, you can probably just talk to them.
    Gonna submit to me IT man!

Thanks