Thread: 825i Problems

Thanks

Exclamation 825i Problems

I have had my 825i gator with deluxe cab for five weeks and it has been back to the dealer at least 6 times for different issues. I am looking for some input as to what other issues 825i owners have experienced. So far I have had a problem with the shock on the drivers side door which keeps coming off. The gator comes out of gear when driving normal speeds on flat ground. My front passenger tire is completely bald while the drivers side front tire is in great condition. Gator has been back to dealer twice for only running on two cylinders. Also had the packing in the muffler completely come apart and had to be replaced. The transmission seal had to be replaced. The throttle assembly bolts came loose which caused accelerator pedal to stick. Drive belt snapped and shattered plastic housing and I am currently waiting to see if the crank shaft is also bent due to the force from the belt snapping. The farm I work with also purchased 2 new 825i and are experiencing the exact same issues that I am. I do not run my gator hard to any degree so I am just curious who else has been having issues. Thanks.

Thanks
    wow , well if it would be my gator , i would tell ehm i want a brand new one espicially if its only a month old,thats unreal or trade it in
    Last edited by flu_byu; 07-27-2012 at 11:43 AM. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    I am with you on that one, to show they care they extended the original factory warranty an extra year and took off the hours limit to my extended warranty. Nice gesture but when you have to keep being without your gator it gets old pretty quick. Just to throw salt in the wounds I was looking through the latest John Deere catalog and saw this ad in there.

JohnDeereAD.jpg

Thanks
    Ditto WOW! I've had mine for 9-10 months now and no problems at all. I've got almost 90 hrs on it and it runs like the day I bought it. I'm sure JD will make it right.