Thread: Hazel Green Fire Gator

Thanks

Hazel Green Fire Gator

Hi everyone,
    Well after many months of searching and comparing to other units ours is finally DONE!!! Many many hours went into completing the unit but the long hours and hard work paid off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    GREAT job guys !!!!! That is really spectaler, very impressive.

Thanks
    Here are just a few more pics if anyone is interested.
    https://imgur.com/a/0iNlQ

Thanks
    Judging by the tracks I assume Hazel Green gets a fair bit of snow since I don't see swamps anywhere in the photos? That thing looks very bad arse though. Have you driven it? How does it drive with tracks?

Thanks
    Wow!!!...that Gator ROCKS!!!...you all did a great job on it....it definitely looks badass!!!

Larry in MD

Thanks
    Judging by the tracks I assume Hazel Green gets a fair bit of snow since I don't see swamps anywhere in the photos? That thing looks very bad arse though. Have you driven it? How does it drive with tracks?
    Dane, we can get quite a bit of snow it just all depends on the year. We are still trying to decide if we are going to leave the tracks on all summer as well or put the tires on for the summer. The reason we are debating on keeping them on for the summer is for grass fires in pastures or places that have muddy areas.

Yes, I have drove it with the tracks on it and it drives pretty well. You can deffinately tell that you are not using tires because it does rattle a little bit when you are on pavement. When you are running on grass it is really smooth and you really couldn't tell the difference between tires and tracks. Just the other night we did bump up the suspension becuase of the weight so since then I only took it for a little ride around our building. But so far everyone here loves them.

-Kyle