Thread: RSX 850i lights

Thanks

Exclamation RSX 850i lights

So I broke down and bought a rsx sport today and was wanting to put the Hella lights on the front bumper and the dealer said I needed the lights plus a wiring switch kit?!?! He said the cost was between 600-700 Has anyone installed these and is there any hard wiring. Thanks

Thanks
    For that kind of money i would hit the inter webs and find better deal . I would think it could be found cheaper or a good alternative. Good luck.
    CHEERS FROM KY.

Thanks
    For what Deere wanted for additional lights I was able to install high output LED lights for 1/3 the price. Much more vibration resistant and consume much less power. I put mine on top of the roof but you can put them wherever you want.

Thanks
    I talked to my dealer about that and he said JD has it all plug and play. You are paying for JD, that is for sure. I told him I would do it my self and splice the stuff in. To my knowledge, when you get the Hella lights, it is just lights and the switch, it might also be wiring, but it is all plug and play.
    2012 Polaris RZR XP 900 - UTV, Inc. Front Windsheild, Trailing Arm Guards and A Arm Guards, Go Pro Mounts, Doors, Nuke Cage, and Custom Grill, Rubber Down Customs 2.5" Adjustable Lift

Maybe RSX Green and Yellow Sport Soon