Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JD 825i CUSTOMIZED! Show me your Custom work!

Thanks
    Also wondering where you ran the wires in the roll cage??

I build a safari rack (4' x 4' roughly) and then build a multi winch plate. I will be adding 4 driving lights in the front 1 in the rear to shine in the bed and 2 strobes 1 in the front and 1 in the rear MAYBE add 1 on each sides.
    Hopefully start here soon. just need to order the strobes. With my first child on its way (monday) my time is running out!!! but in a good way i guess

Will also be building an ICE AUGER holder this winter i hope.
    2011 Camo 825i Gator
    2007 Camo Rhino 660 traded in
    2000 Gator 6x4

Thanks
    The wires for the deluxe cab are run through the inside of the frame. I'm not sure on the standard cab.

Thanks
    022.jpg 021.jpgI got the JD Power box and put it on the roll bar. 1St switch controls the front top side Halogens, the second switch controls the rear LED and 2 Halogens and the third one controls the big LED in the center front. Went thru the roll bar cage to the wire harness. simple and easy and Loomed all the wires in black and zip tied for a clean look. The 2 Red LEDs in the cab I put on the front Roll and zip tied the lights instead of screwing them in allowing me to move and aim the lights but still tight and holds where you put them. Those I ran to the main light switch from the factory the one 3way OFF at the bottom, Rear on 1st and Front lights and rear on Top of toggle.
    Last edited by nowaczykv; 11-05-2012 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks
    Look Great! I was going for the Special Ops look with the Red LOL!

Thanks
    WOW! Great looking machine with very nice mods! Red neon lights inside the cockpit remind me of the "red light districts"! LOL. Keep up the good work.

Larry from NC

Thanks
    Nice install. I think the red interior lights on mine spend more time on than any of the other lights.

Thanks
    Why do my KIDS INSIST ON GETTING MY GATOR DIRTY!!!!!!! LOL I should have never shown my 11yr old daughter how to take the plow off and put back on!!

Thanks
    How do you have the parking lights wired? I assume you have switched them so that they would come on as parking lights not just turn signals.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselsmith View Post
    How do you have the parking lights wired? I assume you have switched them so that they would come on as parking lights not just turn signals.
    You need to add two female connectors to the factory light harness and tap into the wire for the first position of the light switch. The bulb is a dual filament but only wired for hazard/blinkers.

This is what you need https://www.summitracing.com/parts/rnb-85335

Here's a good detailed thread on how to https://www.johndeeregatorforum.com/f...parking+lights
    Last edited by K-DOG; 11-19-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks
    It's the pink wire 830A. I cut 2 18 gauge wires 5 feet long and soldered the dorman 85335 on one end of each. Pulled the both plugs off the front running lights and removed the blank rubber plug from the middle slot. Installed the wire with female connector and sealed it up with some liquid gasket maker. Then run the wire up through factory raceway. Do other side and tap the two wires into factory wire 830A behind the dash. Half hour to an hour job.
    Last edited by K-DOG; 11-20-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast