Thread: home made roll/light bar

Thanks

home made roll/light bar

IMAG0470.jpgIMAG0471.jpgIMAG0472.jpgIMAG0473.jpgIMAG0475.jpg It took me about 3 hrs to figure out what i wanted and to weld it all together. now for some grinding, add some paint and padding.

Thanks
    I'm having a time understanding your photos? What model Gator do you have? Am I only seeing one front wheel and motorcycle handle bars?

Thanks
    IMAG0453.jpg it is an amt 600 1987-1990 , the first ones made . only had a "three wheeler" front end and dump box and 4 wheels in the rear.
    check out my profile, i have more photos of it there.
    Last edited by gatorsalad; 10-13-2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: trying to explain post

Thanks
    Wow, that looks really interesting. How well does it handle when driving around? I'm curious how well the one front wheel can make the four in back turn.

Thanks
    it can be tuff to turn sometimes, but i find if i let off the throttle a little the front tire grabs more when turning. but it is a blast to drive.! goes through or over just about everything i tried. It doesnt have all the bells and whistles the new ones have. but it has character ! and for the record i have tried to roll it over and you really have to try hard to make roll over. i can not wait to see what it does in snow though. Oh yeah, when you are in 2 wheel drive only the left tires are drive tires.it is a bit harder to steer when in 4 wheel drive.

Thanks
    After your post & pictures I found some videos online of people driving them around. That looks like a fun Gator and more stable than the old three wheeled golf carts.