Just purchased a HPX with the poly cab and doors. I love the unit but am having a problem

I have spoken with our local JD distributer's installer about this problem wondering if anyone else has experianced this and or has a possible solution. The Installer said there was a service bulliten on this. I have made the proper adjustment 4 times with no difference.

The problem is when the door is caught by the wind or when opened on a side hill incline the force of the door on the teather causes the hinge bracket to which it is attached to pivot causing the door to go out of alignment. Added to this when re-adjusting the hinge bracket when resetting the "set" screw because of the twisting of the hinge bracket it has begun to wear a groove into the OPS bar to which it is attached. The same has occured on both sides.

I currently have the teather attached to a 2" chain link fence brace band clamp which takes the force off the hinge. I did not want to try to attach it anywhere else due to possible interference with seat belt operation.

Maybe someone at JD has a solution.

I took photos if interested.