Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big gun exhaust!

Thanks

Big gun exhaust!

I see Big gun makes a single and a dual exhaust kit for the 850i. Does anyone have one?

Thanks
    Looks sweet, I'm courious about HP gain.

Thanks
    Is there a exhaust up grade for the 855D that up's the performance of that machine that anyone know about?
    855 Diesel c/w block heater* High Performance Sport Seats - Black with camo seat covers* Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector *Back up lights * Front Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Rear Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Interior Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Side Mirrors - Deluxe Cab*Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Kolpin chainsaw mount*Kolpin double gun cases *4500 lbs superwinch*Hella spotlights*UTV cab heater*

Thanks
    On the diesel I don't think so. On the other hand a chrome straight pipe stack with a rain flapper would be cool. And black smoke of course!!
    2014 XUV 825i power steering camo--Black sport wheels and Bighorns, front and rear protection packages, ops roof, long range lights, deluxe signal and parking lights, mid range lights, sport seats and doors.

2012 RSX 850i camo--3500 lb Summit winch, sport wheel, ops roof, bed rails and more.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselsmith View Post
    On the diesel I don't think so. On the other hand a chrome straight pipe stack with a rain flapper would be cool. And black smoke of course!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselsmith View Post
    Yea straight pipe always works best for a diesel but not so good for moose hunting ha ha ha ha
    855 Diesel c/w block heater* High Performance Sport Seats - Black with camo seat covers* Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector *Back up lights * Front Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Rear Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Interior Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Side Mirrors - Deluxe Cab*Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Kolpin chainsaw mount*Kolpin double gun cases *4500 lbs superwinch*Hella spotlights*UTV cab heater*

Thanks

Big Guns

I have talked to the seller of the performance exhaust .
    Price is about $250. It sets out side the rear frame , where stock exhaust
    Is inside the frame.
    There would be some weight savings, and a additional HP gain,
    I have a pic of it mounted if anyone wants.

Thanks
    YES YES we want pics thanks,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks
    How much louder is it than stock exhaust?

Thanks
    2014 XUV 825i power steering camo--Black sport wheels and Bighorns, front and rear protection packages, ops roof, long range lights, deluxe signal and parking lights, mid range lights, sport seats and doors.

2012 RSX 850i camo--3500 lb Summit winch, sport wheel, ops roof, bed rails and more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast