Thread: I haven't been able to access forum

Thanks

I haven't been able to access forum

I've had trouble accessing the forum on my iPhone/iPad for a few weeks and can't get it on my desktop much either. I'm now on it with 4g iPhone service but couldn't get it on wifi. I have no trouble with other sites on my wifi.

Thanks
    Same here, but the last few hours it's been ok.
    My ride:

XUV 825i Olive & Black with:
    Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn Radial Tires * High Performance Sport Seats - Black * Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Glass Door Kit - Deluxe Cab * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector * Visor Kit * Front Light Kit * Rear Light Kit * Interior Light Kit * Drawbar * Side Mirrors * Seat-Belt Comfort Straps * Cargo Box Divider * Horn Kit * Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Quiet Cab Kit * Wiper robot (aftermarket) * Radio system (aftermarket) * Grille mounted Illuminated Gator (home made) * Compass.

PS. Please dont flame me for my lousy English

Thanks
    Couple other people are getting the same problem. This is what my webmaster sent back after asking.
    Tablets will be worked out soon.

Hi Frank,
    A couple weeks ago the site was down hard for about 3 days for a server upgrade. It's up and running right now. I even have some snow and Christmas lights up. I am forwarding your email to my webmaster so he can double check on things. I would recommend you log out of the site by the log out button and then clean your cookies on your computer and then shut it off the on to try again. I had the same problems years ago to a forum I liked and that did the trick. Please keep me updated and we will get ya back on.
    WOEII/ Bill
    -------------------------------------------
    Hi Frank,
    Webmaster just sent me this back.

Ask him to clear his browser cache.
    And go to Start > Run > cmd > type "ipconfig/flushdns" then hit enter.
    Hope it works.
    WOEII/Bill
    ------------------------------------------
    Hi Bill. I have windows 7, there is no “run”, no “cmd”. Does he have another config for me?, Thanks, Frank.
    ------------------------------------------
    Found it for Windows 7. :Cheers.
    What happened to the Run command?

The Run command no longer appears on the Start menu in this version of Windows. The search box that appears on the Start menu provides much of the same functionality as the Run command. However, the Run command is still available if you prefer to use it. You can even add it to the Start menu for easier access.
    To add the Run command to the Start menu

[LIST][*]Open Taskbar and Start Menu Properties by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Taskbar and Start Menu.[*]Click the Start Menu tab, and then click Customize.[*]In the list of Start menu options, select the Run command check box, and then click OK. The Run command will be displayed on the right side of the Start menu.

Thanks
    Been having issues of having to repeated try to access forum before it works. Seems a bit hit/miss since the upgrade.

I just did the flushdns. It did not fix the problem.

Thanks
    Seems it has a lot of problems with the "new post" button. Many times it comes up with a Google message, can't find the site.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jcummins View Post
    Many times it comes up with a Google message, can't find the site.
    Exactly.
    My ride:

XUV 825i Olive & Black with:
    Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn Radial Tires * High Performance Sport Seats - Black * Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Glass Door Kit - Deluxe Cab * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector * Visor Kit * Front Light Kit * Rear Light Kit * Interior Light Kit * Drawbar * Side Mirrors * Seat-Belt Comfort Straps * Cargo Box Divider * Horn Kit * Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Quiet Cab Kit * Wiper robot (aftermarket) * Radio system (aftermarket) * Grille mounted Illuminated Gator (home made) * Compass.

PS. Please dont flame me for my lousy English

Thanks
    Just sent this thread to my Webmaster for review.
    Any other problems, issues or querks please put them in this thread.

We have more upgrades coming in the new year and it's gonna be so we never have a downed issue again when we move things around or upgrade.

Thanks
    Please check now if the issue still exist..

Thanks
    My access this morning it did not fail, but it has been hit/miss type of thing. But this am