Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New CVT intake

Thanks
    It looks good. Need info to see if it will fit on a 2011 825; if so what are the part #, I'm sure some of you guys have the information ( hopefully)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by apple View Post
    It looks good. Need info to see if it will fit on a 2011 825; if so what are the part #, I'm sure some of you guys have the information ( hopefully)
    The P/N is available for the canister just not the tube. I am hoping someone with a dealer close by can figure out what we need to get for the tube part.
    Never squat with your spurs on.
    https://www.theconeranch.com

Thanks
    On the parts diagram, # 25 shows in the cart as Duct Assembly which includes the tube as Part # AM144147. The price in Canada is $35.21 which is more than for our Southern neighbours.
    Jake

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jakerator View Post
    On the parts diagram, # 25 shows in the cart as Duct Assembly which includes the tube as Part # AM144147. The price in Canada is $35.21 which is more than for our Southern neighbours.
    Jake
    Yeah, when you try to buy AM144147 it says no longer available though. I have sent a JD parts supplier a request for a replacement P/N.

Why can I out type my PC on this forum? Something is slow!!!

Thanks
    I am getting a price of $28.26 USD when I add it to my parts cart-- but dealer will have to add it.

Thanks
    Yeah, I had the wrong p/n. This the response I got back on the canister and the duct.
    The AM144148 is available, our price is $21.66. Unfortunately the AM144008 is out of production and not something that we can provide. John Deere is not offering a replacement number.

Thanks
    purplewg,
    I have the same problem on this site only, (typing faster) and then my machine will just freeze up. My PC at work does not give me that grief.... weird.
    I'm wondering if AM144008 is not available, that the new setup will be "the" replacement for it. I like the cannister idea a lot, provided we do not have to make a bunch of alterations and $$$ to do it aside from the cost of the cannister and new tube.
    Jake

Thanks
    Ok the word on AM144147 which appears to be the whole duct assembly with clamps and all is AM144147 is available. Our price is $26.85.

I think I am going to order the canister and the duct assembly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purplewg View Post
    Ok the word on AM144147 which appears to be the whole duct assembly with clamps and all is AM144147 is available. Our price is $26.85.

I think I am going to order the canister and the duct assembly.
    Please let us know how you make out as I am sure there are lots of people (including myself) that want to up grade to this new system
    855 Diesel c/w block heater* High Performance Sport Seats - Black with camo seat covers* Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector *Back up lights * Front Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Rear Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Interior Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Side Mirrors - Deluxe Cab*Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Kolpin chainsaw mount*Kolpin double gun cases *4500 lbs superwinch*Hella spotlights*UTV cab heater*

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny creek View Post
    Please let us know how you make out as I am sure there are lots of people (including myself) that want to up grade to this new system
    Will do. I just ordered the two parts. $46 from greenfarmparts.com.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast