Thread: more power-855d gator

Thanks

more power-855d gator

I was wondering if anyone knows where the screw on the injection pump is so you can increase fuel delivery to the engine for more power. Thanks in advance. P.S . I have a 2012 855d gator.

Thanks
    I'll bet it has some kind of wire lock through it and it will screw up the warranty
    2014 XUV 825i power steering camo--Black sport wheels and Bighorns, front and rear protection packages, ops roof, long range lights, deluxe signal and parking lights, mid range lights, sport seats and doors.

2012 RSX 850i camo--3500 lb Summit winch, sport wheel, ops roof, bed rails and more.

Thanks
    The only way I know to increase the power in a 855D is to buy a boost chip from magnum tuning they make two different ones for the yanmar 855d and increase your power around 15-20%

https://www.amazon.com/EVO-Tech-Perfo...or+accessories
    Last edited by Destiny creek; 02-13-2013 at 12:52 AM.
    855 Diesel c/w block heater* High Performance Sport Seats - Black with camo seat covers* Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector *Back up lights * Front Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Rear Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Interior Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Side Mirrors - Deluxe Cab*Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Kolpin chainsaw mount*Kolpin double gun cases *4500 lbs superwinch*Hella spotlights*UTV cab heater*

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure the 855d is mechanical fuel injection --- no electronics. If this is correct, a chip will do me no good.

Thanks
    That link is for a chip made for the John Deere 855d check it out. They make two different ones for that unit
    855 Diesel c/w block heater* High Performance Sport Seats - Black with camo seat covers* Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector *Back up lights * Front Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Rear Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Interior Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Side Mirrors - Deluxe Cab*Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Kolpin chainsaw mount*Kolpin double gun cases *4500 lbs superwinch*Hella spotlights*UTV cab heater*

Thanks
    can i get a chip for a 2010 850d? i need more power and i was thinking about installing a turbo kit but they are so expensive, if i could get a chip or maybe screw it up a bit but i dont want to cause problems to the transmission or cooling system

Thanks
    There isnt a chip that will work on an 850D or 855D gator. It is a mechanical fuel injected diesel engine with NO ECU.

Thanks
    I wonder how their system works to give you that 15% more power
    GO BRONCOS
    Last edited by Destiny creek; 11-21-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks
    I would wonder that also DC. Maybe when I need a laugh I'll call em and have them explain in detail how their system works. I saw on the web page where it says it will work with any system that has an ECU. Well that leaves out the 8xxD's. Also showed several other sensors that the 8XXd's dont have. Snake oil in my opinion. More speed and power would be faster reacting clutches, different gears ect.
    If we seriously look at"power", first we must define "power". Are we talking "pulling power"? Are we talking 0-? mph power? Hill climbing? load carrying? Towing? Lots of variables with many different ways to get there.
    The guy that wants to jump and get air on the sand dunes is different than the farmer that wants to haul a load of feed to the cows is different than the mini farm owner that wants his gator to be a gator, golf cart, atv, log skidder and tractor all in one.

Thanks
    hey guys this more power thing it all in the injecteror pump im sure just find that guy to work on it they are not easy too find but they are there