Thread: 06 625i service engine light blinking...HELP

Thanks

Exclamation 06 625i service engine light blinking...HELP

My '06 625i just started falling flat on its face. The service light blinks on and off 6 times and loses power, it doesn't cut off, but falls flat on its face. It sounds like it is running on one cylinder, we bought the gator back in June and replaced the fuel pump and filters soon after, it is a gas burner Can anyone help me diagnose my problem? I love my gator, it is a huge help on the farm checking my cows...the dogs and I miss it!

Thanks
    I would call or stop by the service dept of your Deere dealer and ask them what the blink code means.

Thanks
    There is no such thing as an '06 625i. How about an '07 620i?
    2014 XUV 825i power steering camo--Black sport wheels and Bighorns, front and rear protection packages, ops roof, long range lights, deluxe signal and parking lights, mid range lights, sport seats and doors.

2012 RSX 850i camo--3500 lb Summit winch, sport wheel, ops roof, bed rails and more.

Thanks
    Sounds like it could be your spark plugs based on you saying it is losing power.
    Good luck,
    Jake

Thanks
    When it blinks on and off is it long flashes with some short flashes? Need to know the sequence of flashes to look it up in service manual.

Thanks
    Just ran the gator to feed up, it is really running like crap now. The light flashes 6 times, the first 5 are about 3 seconds each and the last flash is very quick, about a second or so. Talked to the dealership this morning, the regular mechanic is out until Monday but the guy at the desk said it sounds like it is the coil, not sure which one, but suggested checking the sparkplugs to see which one is black or smutty looking...anyone else had this same problem? The coil is about $62 bucks...so just want to make sure before we buy the coil this is it.
    Last edited by dixiegirl; 02-22-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks
    06 620i, sorry for the type-o ;), just feed up and it is really running like crap, watched the flashing gauge, it is blinking 5 times about 3 seconds in length and the 6 flash is very quick and short, about 1 second in length. Talked to the dealership this morning and they said it sounded like the coil, suggested checking the spark plugs to see which is black, should indicate which coil is bad...has anyone else had this problem? Checked the oil and the line is right where it should be, I had also been told it could be gas in the case from letting the gator idle, but the only time the gator idles is opening and closing the gate and I haven't had the gator in the pasture in the past several days because I was afraid it might die on me out there
    Last edited by dixiegirl; 02-22-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks
    That is a code indicating that the control unit is not recieving a strong signal from one of the coils. Yes do pull your plugs and check them for fouling or have a spark test done to determine which coil is giving the problem. But don't rule out a bad plug wire also.

Thanks
    Thanks, will do. I'll let you know how it goes!