Thread: 26x8x14" Bighorn 2.0 for sale

Thanks

26x8x14" Bighorn 2.0 for sale

I upgraded my factory 26" to 28" on my rsx 850i. I only had them on my machine for a few weeks, so they are still in great shape. Have not taken any pictures yet but can if your are interested. I used the other front tire from this set as my spare. I will take $100.00 for the tire. You pay shipping.

Thanks
    where are you located? would like to check to see what shipping is going to cost me but i would like to get it from you.
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    LaFayette, GA. 30728

Thanks
    i have a brother that lives northwest of atlanta (fairburn) but i see you're closer to Chattanooga. I will check to see if he's coming up that way anytime soon and also check on shipping today. it may be cheaper for me to drive down that way...am about halfway between knoxville and nashville. will let you know. thanks

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    Where do you go ride when you go. I just got back from Brimstone Recreation a few weeks ago. I have ridden Windrock, plan on riding Royal Blue, but all time favorite for me is Black Mountain Kentucky. All of these places should not be that far from you. I was thinking that I would be taking a trip up that way in a couple/few weeks on a weekend to ride. Maybe we can work something out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gator83 View Post
    Where do you go ride when you go. I just got back from Brimstone Recreation a few weeks ago. I have ridden Windrock, plan on riding Royal Blue, but all time favorite for me is Black Mountain Kentucky. All of these places should not be that far from you. I was thinking that I would be taking a trip up that way in a couple/few weeks on a weekend to ride. Maybe we can work something out.
    I will send you a private message to keep from boring others on here. thanks.
    Last edited by plateauman57; 02-27-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks
    I can ship if you are within a reasonable distance.

Thanks
    I will take $250.00 for the set of three I have 26x10x14(2) and 26x8x14. They have been used for approximately 1 week when I bought it new then upgraded to bigger size.tires.jpgtires1.jpgtires2.jpg
    Last edited by gator83; 11-17-2013 at 11:03 PM.

Thanks
    any pics of rim

Thanks
    They do not come with rims, tires only. They are the stoick rims on the rsx 850i trail package that they came off of.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickybobby View Post
    any pics of rim