Thread: primery clutch

Thanks

primery clutch

the primery clutch back plate blew off it at top speed. has anyone ever heard of this happening and i seen on here some time ago of aftermarket suppler

Thanks
    which model?
    Moscow Lodge PA #504

2018 825e--- Warn 4500 ProVantage s winch, LED pod lamps, K&N Dry flow air filter, Super ATV half windshield, KFI 66" plow.

RSX 850i- Camo Trail model.--JD Half Windshield, Sport Roof. (sold)

2011 Camo 825i--- 4500lb Superwinch Terra series, K&N Hybrid dry flow filter, Warn 350F wireless fog lights, Kolpin half windshield. (Traded in.)

Thanks
    850D it a 08 when this let go pices of it when all over the place some went through the boot as well never seen this before

Thanks
    I think it's a Team clutch though I doubt you will get anywhere with them if you mention John Deere. I get the feeling they have a pretty strong non-compete with king Green. You might get somewhere if you talk to them only mentioning specs for your home made diesel powered sand rail project. Shaft size, belt width, rpm ranges....
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires

Thanks
    hey thank guys just order new clutch, belt ,and boot through john deere green and the discount code great service and I live in Canada