Thread: no cargo bed lift latch

Thanks

no cargo bed lift latch

I bought a used TS Gator from a construction/farm auction. I get it home and want to check out the motor and carburetor but I cannot get the cargo bed to lift up. There is no latch behind either seat and I have looked all over for a latch and see nothing. Don't know what year this is or serial number but did early Gators bed not lift up? How did you get to the motor? I thought I got a good deal with the auction but if the bed doesn't lift it ain't that good of a deal.

Thanks
    OMM154966_J591.jpg

3. Release latch (A) by pushing inward toward center of vehicle. Raise cargo box manually with lift handle (B) on side of cargo box.

Should be behind the drivers seat
    2013 825i w/PS Olive/Black

Thanks
    thats what I am saying, there is no latch anywhere behind the seat. Only thing I can figure out is it has electric lift and the switch doesn't work. There is a switch on the left of the dash but there is no more lettering and flipping it does nothing. I am going to try and jump the terminals and see what happens.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlownT For This Useful Post:

farmgirl (07-23-2018)

Thanks
    Mine, too. It had one, I think, but is broken off. Bummer. I bought mine used in 2000 from a JD dealer.

Thanks
    The bed release on my TX is under the bed near letter B in the diagram posted. I have to put a little weight on the bed then pull the release toward me.