Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trade or not to trade?

Thanks
    I did, the Yamaha Viking has a 700 cc single cylinder engine, the dealer refers to it as the paint mixer because of the extreme engine vibration at low rpm. I am going to pass on it. Looking at the Can Am Commander now.

Thanks
    Ok, I sold the 825i. Moving on now. Have to requests for quotes on the RSX 850i. Looking at the Can Am Commander also. A friend has one he just plays off-road with. Not sure how good of a tool it would be for the farm. I also know he has had quite a few problems with it also. Not sure if it is just his dealer or what but his wife told me stay away. She said they are only concerned about the sale and repair and warranty stuff they were given a bad time.
    Never squat with your spurs on.
    https://www.theconeranch.com

Thanks
    Can you divulge what you got for your 825i and the year model? I am thinking of doing the same thing myself. THX, Rich

2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purplewg View Post
    Ok, I sold the 825i. Moving on now. Have to requests for quotes on the RSX 850i. Looking at the Can Am Commander also. A friend has one he just plays off-road with. Not sure how good of a tool it would be for the farm. I also know he has had quite a few problems with it also. Not sure if it is just his dealer or what but his wife told me stay away. She said they are only concerned about the sale and repair and warranty stuff they were given a bad time.

I had a can am atv and loved it. Would buy another can am if it was just for trail riding (and had the extra cash). But I went with the 825i for work and play and then the rsx 850i came out and I had to have one. good luck on your decision.
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    How hard is it to take the doors off the RSX? On the farm they would just be in my way. When looking at the RSX and Can Am side by side the Can Am appears easier to get into. I have read here and other places that the RSX is better suited for dry land operation. Being in Florida I get a lot of rain and mud. Having to run in wet conditions with the RSX concerns me some. I have rode with my friend in his Can Am and me in my 825i in pretty deep water. While he was impressed with the water I could go through (stock), he was able to cross water deep enough to soak his butt in the seat with no issues. His belt never slipped while mine did after a few water crossings. Just wondering if the 850 is sealed any better and how the clutches are holding up. I had 3 put in my 825 and only one may have been a result of water.
    Never squat with your spurs on.
    https://www.theconeranch.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234