Thread: Gonna need some more tools to work on my Gator

Thanks

Gonna need some more tools to work on my Gator

I wanted to re-position the seat belt anchor and discovered it uses an uncommon (at least what is included in entry tool sets) metric size. I notice a lot of bolts and nuts are going to likely be 16mm, 18mm sizes. I just had 15, 17, and 19.

Is there a must have set of sizes in the larger than 15mm are mostly used on the Gator. I have the below 15mm covered.
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    I know on my 550 I had to get well stocked in Torx wrenches. I cant recall how large the seat belt & ROPS nuts & bolts are but I'm guessing 19 or 20mm. If buying a new set I'd get one that hits each size up to maybe 20mm. And don't forget a good Crescent wrench. It can sometimes get you out of a bind when you don't have the correct wrench or are too lazy to walk across the shop to get it.
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires

SouthEast Texas (Big Thicket), United States
    Thanks
    I know the bolts that hold the shocks on an 825i are 18mm.

David in TX
    2011 825i - Olive Green & Black - Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires - Bench Seat - Custom Built Backsplash - Power and Front Protection Package - Rear Protection Package - Front Hood Rack - Sprayed Cargo Box Liner - Cargo Box Mat - Tail Light Protectors - Front & Rear CV Guards - 500lb. Cargo Carrier (rear receiver) - Dual rear receiver w/extension - 150lb. Cargo Carrier (front receiver) - Tailgate feeder (rear receiver) - Fortress Brand Metal Top - Fortress Brand Windshield - 2500lb. Warn Winch - Custom Built (by me) Bow Holder - Big Sky Racks Dual Gun Holder (mounted under cab) - 2" Front Lift Kit - Upgraded Rear Suspension ( 10" x 800lb. coil springs on Polaris Ranger HD Shocks) -

Thanks
    If you have a 10,13,15,16,18mm that covers what you need in wrenches or sockets.