Thread: How is the 850 ride?

Thanks

How is the 850 ride?

Finally picked up my 825 from the dealer that wanted to give me $5k for it. The sales guy said the owner would not let him offer anymore on my trade. Anyhow he told me the 850 is jerky and rides kind of rough unless you are flying down a trail at speed. Anyone have the 825 and then go to the 850? How do the rides compare? Is it jerky at slower speeds?
    Never squat with your spurs on.
    https://www.theconeranch.com

Thanks
    I do find it difficult to take off at a very slow speed. It seems my 825 was just give it gas and go. I think the difference is that the 850 has so much power it will jerk you if you're not careful. That being said, I am glad I traded.
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by plateauman57 View Post
    I do find it difficult to take off at a very slow speed. It seems my 825 was just give it gas and go. I think the difference is that the 850 has so much power it will jerk you if you're not careful. That being said, I am glad I traded.
    Thanks, I am expecting a quote from another dealer on trade in soon. I did talk to the one that offered me $5k, he said that is all the owner would allow him to offer me. Little does the "owner" know he just hurt his business by playing this game.
    Never squat with your spurs on.
    https://www.theconeranch.com

Thanks
    I got my 850i Sport and found it a little stiff. I'm a Senior and told the dealer. He adjusted and softened the shocks as requested. What a difference! Very nice indeed.