Thread: Winch mount - which one is best?

Thanks

Winch mount - which one is best?

Hi Guys

I have a 2012 Gator 825i camo - and I have recently purchased a Warn Provantage 3500 winch with a steel cable. The JD dealer priced out the winch mount and hardware and with taxes (I'm in Canada) it was $180 bucks. I was wondering if you could provide some advice on if the JD stuff is the way to go, whether or not I need the bottom and side bracket the dealer has - or more importantly, is there an aftermarket "kit" that you know of that has all the hardware, spacers etc.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated!!

G

Thanks
    this is the one i used and have seen used by other members of this forum
    https://www.amazon.com/Deere-Gator-Wi...or+winch+mount
    855 Diesel c/w block heater* High Performance Sport Seats - Black with camo seat covers* Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector *Back up lights * Front Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Rear Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Interior Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Side Mirrors - Deluxe Cab*Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Kolpin chainsaw mount*Kolpin double gun cases *4500 lbs superwinch*Hella spotlights*UTV cab heater*

Thanks
    Hey - thanks! Will I still be required to buy those spacers from JD? Or with this mount not worry about it?

Thanks
    I bought that same one on their eBay store instead of Amazon and got free shipping for it.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/230736780221

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny creek View Post
    this is the one i used and have seen used by other members of this forum
    https://www.amazon.com/Deere-Gator-Wi...or+winch+mount
    This is the one I ordered. It has not arrived yet. It should be here Friday.
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    Kit comes complete with spacers ,bolts,washers,ect.
    855 Diesel c/w block heater* High Performance Sport Seats - Black with camo seat covers* Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector *Back up lights * Front Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Rear Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Interior Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Side Mirrors - Deluxe Cab*Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Kolpin chainsaw mount*Kolpin double gun cases *4500 lbs superwinch*Hella spotlights*UTV cab heater*