Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Detailing 825

Thanks

Detailing 825

What does everyone use on there gators to get them shined up?

Thanks
    Love camo never needs to be shined and never shows any scratches always looks like the day you bought it.
    GO BRONCOS
    855 Diesel c/w block heater* High Performance Sport Seats - Black with camo seat covers* Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector *Back up lights * Front Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Rear Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Interior Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Side Mirrors - Deluxe Cab*Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Kolpin chainsaw mount*Kolpin double gun cases *4500 lbs superwinch*Hella spotlights*UTV cab heater*

Thanks
    My wife.

Thanks
    Nothing, never wash it, waste of time.

Thanks
    Sometimes I think it's a waste of time also because I get mine dirty so quick. But I do give it a good cleaning every now and then. I start out with good ole soap and water and once it's dry I use something like the armor all wipes to wipe it down and get it looking new again.
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    I do not have many hours on mine but after I got it I washed it down then used Mothers Spray Wax on all the smooth plastics and painted parts and Poorboy's Trim Restorer on the textured plastics and the mud flaps. I tried some wax on the alloy wheels but they have a matte finish.

I chose a spray wax (actually a polymer sealant than a true wax) since it does not have any cleaners to stain trim and easy wipe off with some nice microfiber towels.

It will stay clean and clean easier.
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    In the manual for the 550 they say use LEMON PLEDGE.

Thanks
    Lemon Pledge's secret is silicones.
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    Soap and a good pressure wash, let it dry, then use a excellent cleaner called plexus. Works great.
    Last edited by Craig944; 11-08-2013 at 03:17 AM.

Thanks
    i use soap and water, degreaser, pressure washer...dry it, then shine her up with good ole WD-40. i do the same for my rhino also. both come out really nice and for the next few washes...just rinse the mud/dirt off09rhino.jpg2012gator.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast