Thread: Gator in MATTE BLACK.

Thanks

Gator in MATTE BLACK.

Just thinking? I saw a competitors model today in matte burgundy. It looked very nice. So, when I got home I started to vision the my GATOR RSX in Matte Black. Being a sports car lover, I thought this would an absolutely Stealth looking machine. Done right with JD silver decals and flat silver bumpers this machine would deliver a knockout punch. It may enhance the durability of the Machine as the polished finish is very fragile at best.

Thanks
    Here is a 620i some one did in gloss black. I know someone here has posted a matte black 850i but I can't find it.
    https://www.coolthings.com/john-deere-gator-xuv-620/

Thanks
    Take a look at the Ford Super Duty line with the PLATINUM model in black. If you like black this is an awesome combination. Similarly, if you have had a black vehicle, you will never have another unless you like washing daily with soft water, IMHO, and a former owner of a black SUBARU SVX, LSi.
    2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.

Thanks
    The 620 looks great. As far as black is concerned I have a black car and you are absolutely correct on the washing. But I think Deere should make a concerted effort to come up with a hot color. The Can-Am yellow is very plus and looks good. Maybe a Matte Gray with black accents. Just an idea?

Thanks
    Retract Matte Black...you guys are right! Saw a matte black today on a trailer. Yuck! It was like really dirty. Think I'll stick with the suggestion of matte silver with black accents.

Thanks
    JD wants to stick with their trademark colors so they will stand out in a crowd. But the new Polaris 570 eps in gold mist with black accents is pretty sharp and so is the xp900 eps in titanium matte metallic with black accents. Plus polaris can do other colors easy they don't have 90 years behind them of being the green machine to live up to. Even though I am not a Polaris fan, their units have a plus with customization. JD is basically an as is product right now, with guys like mountaingoat and others having to fab out what they invision the perfect gator to be.

Thanks
    Great points "jimmydale". I agree. Deere could branch out some agressive ideas like the Can-Am perhaps? I'm swapping seats this spring. The Gator could use a little more legroom by stretching the cab area or relocating the air cleaner. I hope Deere reads our posts because this is where they can learn form consumers. But, I really think they do.

Thanks
    I agree, if you find a place that will do this color with graphics decals instead of paint, let me know.