Thread: Gator RSX Serviceability

Thanks

Gator RSX Serviceability

After exploring several manufacturers serviceability. I find that it would be to Deere's advantage to redesign the service access to a centralized location to improve access. This appears to be a design concern for all manufacturers. I am currently working closely with my dealer to make some small modifications to the machine to alleviate this issue.

Thanks
    OEM manufacturers are trying to keep more of the aftermarket business for themselves and their dealers thus they make it difficult for customers to find aftermarket products/service their vehicles and equipment.

Thanks
    Agree Z15. But it is done on the garden tractors which are a different animal I know. But it is one great sales feature in a very competitive market. Traditionally, first in the market stays first.

Thanks
    I think one problem is the Deere does not make the engines for the utility vehicles. I'm sure they would design in more serviceability if they did their own engines and I assume they would have fewer engine models. But since they use Piaggio, Chery, Briggs & Stratton, Kawasaki and Yanmar they are stuck with service points all over the place.
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires