Thread: John Deere RSX850i EZ Steer Power Steering Install SuperATV

Thanks

John Deere RSX850i EZ Steer Power Steering Install SuperATV

Thanks
    This is on my to buy list for my 825i.
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    This is on my to buy list for my 825i.
    Check out Amazon for the best price that I could find on the internet
    649.95 for all models
    Last edited by Destiny creek; 12-08-2013 at 01:23 PM.
    855 Diesel c/w block heater* High Performance Sport Seats - Black with camo seat covers* Deluxe Cab Frame/Including Windshield, Wiper, Electrical Kit and Rear Window * Power and Front Protection Package * Rear Protection Package * Deluxe Cargo Box w/Polyurea Liner/Brake & Tail Lights & Protector *Back up lights * Front Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Rear Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Interior Light Kit - Deluxe Cab * Side Mirrors - Deluxe Cab*Long Range Light Kit * Deluxe Signal Light Kit * Kolpin chainsaw mount*Kolpin double gun cases *4500 lbs superwinch*Hella spotlights*UTV cab heater*

Thanks
    Any videos out there for a 2013 825i? And being there is no oil just how does this aftermarket work? Do you really have power steering with this kit even at slow speeds and stop?

Thanks,
    -Bill

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosiervet View Post
    Any videos out there for a 2013 825i? And being there is no oil just how does this aftermarket work? Do you really have power steering with this kit even at slow speeds and stop?

Thanks,
    -Bill
    The power steering is just an electric motor but suspect they can draw a bit of current in use at low speeds.

You can down the installation instructions for the 825i model from Super ATV site and very similar. I watched the video and studied the 825i instructions. The only concerns I have is getting to the screw that connects the steering shafts to the rack and getting the steering wheel off. It is clear having a helper at a few points would ease it.
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    Has anyone seen a video on youtube for this power steering kit? I want to see how difficult the installation is.