Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 825i

Thanks
    I bought the JD front and rear halogen work light kits for the roof. I replaced the front ones with two LED units that work really well.
    2012 John Deere 825i with power steering, power dump, poly roof, no-scratch windshield, deluxe light kit, Maxiis Bighorn, Kolpin HID headlight kit and two JD work light kits.

Thanks
    Well, it's in the shed. My 18 yr olkd says" where are the lights on the canopy?" My reply was we neeed to get some... My 620 had them and I used them all the time, none for the rear of the machine though. This time I want both front & rear facing, any body got some goood rec's? Seems like what I've seen posted some guy's like the LED.

Thanks
    I like the Rigid brand of LED lights. They are a bit pricey but excellent quality and provide a lot of light with low current draw. Here is the thread where I put them on the roof of my Gator. I am very limited on alternator capacity but you could go with much more lighting if you want but the ones I installed are good for trails and driving up to about 30mph. Faster than that and you may want more throw.

Half way down this page you can see the lights I installed on the back side of the roof. The lights are a auto daylight running light kit I ordered from SuperbrightLEDs.
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires

Thanks
    I hope you enjoy it. I have had mine a little over a year. I have had to replace the clutch under warranty and went through a big mess after warranty before figuring out that I had a bad injector.

I'm not being critical and people are free to buy what they wish, but I just don't understand the need for Power Steering. I hope you enjoy it.

In spite of the problems, I really like it. It's smooth and fast. It is also roomy. My Australian Shepherd can't stay away from it. Here he is in the bed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Doc
    2013 825i
    I live so far out in the boondocks, my TV runs on propane.

Thanks
    Took it for ashort spin on the lane last nite, by short I mean when its 17 below you don't stay out long, runs real good. As for the power steering, wow, what a difference.

Thanks
    I trust that you had a windshield for that little run. I bought mine in the Fall while the weather was still nice and ran it all over. The first cool morning that came along, I ran it about 100 yards and made a firm decision to buy a windshield ASAP. It has been the most useful accessory, maybe with the exception of my roof mounted gun rack.
    Doc
    2013 825i
    I live so far out in the boondocks, my TV runs on propane.

Thanks
    You bet, got the half windshield. Thats what I had on the old one & seemed to work well for my needs.
    Now I have to see if my double gun mount from the old 620 will fit on the 825 ops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12