Thread: Put some accessories on the 825i today.

Thanks

Put some accessories on the 825i today.

Did some work today on the Gator first thing was the 2'' leveling kit. Here are the measurements.

Stock: Floor to fender 30''
    Stock: Floor to floor board: 12 3/4''

Lift on with 26'' tires: Floor to fender 31 3/4'' and floor to floor board was 14 1/4''

Lift on with 28'' Bighorn 2.0's: Floor to fender 32 1/2'' and floor to floor board was 14 3/4''

Heres a link to all the pics.
    https://www.imagesoftimephotography.com/p719437127

Last edited by GATORaide; 01-25-2014 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks
    Looks great ............ Now that you have larger tires and wheels on it. Looking forward, do you is the max, set of wheels and tires you could use on the gator with out trouble???

Thanks
    The company that sold me the lift said someone was running 30" silverbacks. So not sure if that's true or not. My 28's fit great and are light. 30" backs seem a bit much and really heavy. When driving a S4 weight is a big deal (to me anyways).

Thanks
    How was that lift install? I'm seriously thinking about putting that on to get rid of the front dipped rake. Any increase in front ground clearance? Sweet lookin mo-sheen!
    825i Camo, 3500lb Warn, Big Horns, Poly cab

Thanks
    Lift just relocated top shock mounts. Almost 2" more of front ground clearance.

SouthEast Texas (Big Thicket), United States
    Thanks
    Where did ya order your lifting brackets from or did you build them/have them built yourself?

David in TX
    2011 825i - Olive Green & Black - Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires - Bench Seat - Custom Built Backsplash - Power and Front Protection Package - Rear Protection Package - Front Hood Rack - Sprayed Cargo Box Liner - Cargo Box Mat - Tail Light Protectors - Front & Rear CV Guards - 500lb. Cargo Carrier (rear receiver) - Dual rear receiver w/extension - 150lb. Cargo Carrier (front receiver) - Tailgate feeder (rear receiver) - Fortress Brand Metal Top - Fortress Brand Windshield - 2500lb. Warn Winch - Custom Built (by me) Bow Holder - Big Sky Racks Dual Gun Holder (mounted under cab) - 2" Front Lift Kit - Upgraded Rear Suspension ( 10" x 800lb. coil springs on Polaris Ranger HD Shocks) -

Thanks