Thread: Gator Playing in 14 inches of the New Jersey snow last week

Thanks

Gator Playing in 14 inches of the New Jersey snow last week

Some photos of the Gator playing in the 14 inches of snow we had last week in N J. Hopefully the last snow this Gator ever sees as it's moving to Florida and taking me with it

IMG_0575.jpgIMG_0576.jpgIMG_0578.jpgIMG_0596.jpgIMG_0604.jpg

Thanks
    You are pretty brave out there with the traffic. A Friend was on the shoulder like that (in his Chevy work van) waiting to pull out when a woman came along drivng a Lincoln and hit him in the rear end. When the state police asked the woman what happened she said, I don't know. EJ said that just after the accident and until the police arrived this woman sat in the car and talked on the phone.

Thanks
    Looks like you had some fun. I like the black wheels a lot better than the silver wheels on my 825i

Thanks
    plastidip... you can make those baby's black as coal in about two hours. dipyourcar.com has several tips on how to make it look like a factory job.
    825i Camo, 3500lb Warn, Big Horns, Poly cab

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Z15 View Post
    You are pretty brave out there with the traffic. A Friend was on the shoulder like that (in his Chevy work van) waiting to pull out when a woman came along drivng a Lincoln and hit him in the rear end. When the state police asked the woman what happened she said, I don't know. EJ said that just after the accident and until the police arrived this woman sat in the car and talked on the phone.
    Traffic ? there is no traffic - only the Gator and the imitation bobcat clearing snow. But I appreciate your concern and am always careful - on and off the roads.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptDan View Post
    Traffic ? there is no traffic - only the Gator and the imitation bobcat clearing snow. But I appreciate your concern and am always careful - on and off the roads.
    Ready for Florida?
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duling View Post
    plastidip... you can make those baby's black as coal in about two hours. dipyourcar.com has several tips on how to make it look like a factory job.
    I've thought about it.....already plastidipped my protection rails and the sides of my floor pan. I might have to pull the wheels off and get them too.