I bought my Gator in the spring 2 years ago, it was in for some engine work as it smoked really bad and was blowing oil out of it somewhere, when I got the side cover off it I noticed a crack in the case that went all the way down to the other side, pulled everything out and had it professionally welded and got it all back together and still smoked like a son of a gun but I worked it on the farm everyday and it was good, I took it apart again to fix the smoking problem and fixed up the exhaust valve and guide and replaced a seal on the main crank. Now it still smokes worse than ever and its got some piston slap and I'm not taking it all apart and paying somebody to bore out an engine that's on it last legs anyway so I want to drop a new engine 10-20 Horse. I know it can be done and I know people have done it so to those people that have what did you use?It's a short space and it's proved to be a pain in the arse to find anything that will fit it and put out enough to power to move this thing. Any help or insight is welcomed. Here's some pictures

IMG_7954b.JPGIMG_7985b.JPGIMG_8020b.JPG