Thread: Plugs and drive belt?

Thanks

Plugs and drive belt?

Anyone change out their plugs for something different/better? My 2011 is getting her tune up this spring and I was just wondering if anyone experienced any benefit from a different plug.

Also changing out the drive belt, any experiences out there with something better than the OEM?

Thanks.
    825i Camo, 3500lb Warn, Big Horns, Poly cab

Thanks
    I always buy the JD maintenance kit, although I would have no problem with platinum plugs from another manufacturer. I only have 115 hours on my 825i, so no drive belt changes yet. I see Gates belts listed all the time on Ebay.
    2012 John Deere 825i with power steering, power dump, poly roof, no-scratch windshield, deluxe light kit, Maxiis Bighorn, Kolpin HID headlight kit and two JD work light kits.

Thanks
    I usually buy the cheapest plugs I can find. I find that different types of plugs don't make any difference to performance.

I've got a spare belt for mine and the one I'm running now is completely shot but as long as it still works I usually keep running them. The one I bought is an OEM belt. That's all I'll ever buy for work vehicles.
    -JD AMT 626
    -JD 855
    -JD 322
    -Quadrunner 250
    -Quadrunner 280 (Project)
    -Big Red 200es
    -Skidoo Mach 1
    -Yamaha DT 175

Thanks
    Thanks for the responses...

I have about 180hrs on mine and I have done A LOT of plowing deep heavy snow so I'm thinking my belt could stand to be replaced, also I'm having some trouble with cold start idling so I'm going to start with plugs to see if that clears it up.
    825i Camo, 3500lb Warn, Big Horns, Poly cab