Thread: how much did the ops on the 825i change

Thanks

how much did the ops on the 825i change

How much did the ops on the gator 825i change from 20011 to 2013? Will the new poly doors #BM24117 fit on my 2011?

Thanks
    The doors are on the '14s I sat in one with doors and net my personal thoughts are "No good". Didn't feel like I had any leg room at all and my knees were hitting everything. And as a work vehicle I don't have time to be jacking with them doors. That's just me though.
    2013 825i S4, Warn winch, 2'' front leveling kit, 28'' Maxxis Bighorns 2.0, SSV overhead radio, full body protection, chainsaw mount, Black 5 spoke JD 14'' wheels, Heavy duty CV guards,Blinkers and hazards.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GATORaide View Post
    The doors are on the '14s I sat in one with doors and net my personal thoughts are "No good". Didn't feel like I had any leg room at all and my knees were hitting everything. And as a work vehicle I don't have time to be jacking with them doors. That's just me though.

This is about the full size poly doors/cab kit

Thanks
    I see. My bad
    2013 825i S4, Warn winch, 2'' front leveling kit, 28'' Maxxis Bighorns 2.0, SSV overhead radio, full body protection, chainsaw mount, Black 5 spoke JD 14'' wheels, Heavy duty CV guards,Blinkers and hazards.

Thanks
    I'm wondering the same thing. Will the new doors fit on the 2011?
    825i Camo, 3500lb Warn, Big Horns, Poly cab

Thanks
    Looks like the dash cross-bar is different on the ends...JB

Thanks
    The glass windshield is the same part# I would like the new style doors also

Thanks
    The RPOS has changed quit a bit, i purchase a Roof and enclosure for my 2011 in the fall and they sent me 2013 items, neither one fit. From what i could tell the shape of the rear section has changed as well as the position of the cross members.

Thanks
    Got this email today, I sent them my ID # will update when they get back to me.

Recently you submitted a question to our online support center. Below is a summary of your question and our response.
    To update this question by email, please reply to this message or click here to access your question from our support site.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
    JohnDeere.com General Feedback

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Megan B.) 04/03/2014 04:24 PM
    Thank you for contacting our Web site.

That particular door kit is compatible with multiple Gators manufactured in 2011. What is the product identification number off of your Gator? With the product identification number I can determine whether or not BM24117 is compatible with your specific vehicle. The product identification number can be found if you are facing the rear of the machine and you look between the rear wheels. The product identification number should be either 13 or 17 characters in length and consist of both numbers and letters.

If we can be of further assistance, please call the Customer Contact Center at 1-800-537-8233. Our center is open 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST, Monday - Friday and 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM. EST, Saturday.

Thank you,

Megan B.
    John Deere Customer Contact Center
    Turf and Utility Products
    USA/Canada

Customer By Email (Turf - Forwarded Customer) 04/02/2014 10:43 AM
    Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 9:32:12 AM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
    To: S05CCC3
    Subject: FW: JohnDeere.com General Feedback