Thread: Deluxe Cab Frame

Thanks

Deluxe Cab Frame

Just got my 825 with deluxe cab frame, no doors yet. Anybody seen doors other than the glass ones JD offers?? Dealer said somebody makes a soft door for these, but I cant find anything like that at all... Would also like to find a rear view mirror for the deluxe cab, seems like options are pretty limited with the deluxe cab, no rops bars to hang stuff on.
    2014 Olive/Black 825i w/powersteering, deluxe cab, power and front protection package, rear protection package, deluxe cargo bed, deluxe signal light kit, silver alloy wheels with maxis big horn radials, front and rear cv guards, Kolpin grips, rear led work lights, 4500lb viper winch, snow plow, 50W LED Tiger Lights, John Deere cab heater.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks, I appreciate you helping me out. I will give them a call. I think I actually looked at that web sight and somehow missed seeing those.
    2014 Olive/Black 825i w/powersteering, deluxe cab, power and front protection package, rear protection package, deluxe cargo bed, deluxe signal light kit, silver alloy wheels with maxis big horn radials, front and rear cv guards, Kolpin grips, rear led work lights, 4500lb viper winch, snow plow, 50W LED Tiger Lights, John Deere cab heater.

Thanks
    for the rear view mirror if you have the glass windshield head to the auto parts store and buy a replacement car one and glue it on