I noticed another member having the identical problem I'm having with my 2011 gator 825i but didn't see any resolution to his issue. Mine starts fine cold. When it's warm, it cranks and cranks then sputters to a start. It will idle rough once it's going and all other things seem to work and run fine once it's running. It's been doing this since the 150 hr mark. It's at the 220 hr point now.

I've changed the fuel regulator twice. Removed and cleaned the gas tank. Pressure tests on fuel line on other side of regulator read over 60 psi. This is well over the JD spec. I've replaced the fuel filter and air filter. After a good run the exhaust smells like rotten eggs.

I've changed the plugs twice. They foul. One is really wet/black, the second is a little dryer and the third looks like it's buring near normal.

I'd appreciate any help. This is my second gator. First was a 2010 620i which ran great- not a moment of trouble. This one has given me a lot of grief and feeling like cutting my losses and going to a Ranger. I've been to dealer 4 times now and no fix. No warranty left and bills keep mounting. They keep telling me they need to do more diagnostics. Help.