Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still shopping/850i--nah; 825i--yah...

Thanks
    I clicked on the firs "A" window again, and I can type as fast as I want. Once again Thank you. I am in the process of buying a new 825i and also a X730 tractor. More about that later. Best, Rich
    2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RMOSSSO1 For This Useful Post:

WOEII (02-16-2015)

Thanks
    BILL:

While in "IT" correcting mode. (i.e. for three letters I forgot to click on first "A" box, that does it, now OK) I thought I would mention something that might add to the enjoyment and pleasure of OUR membership.
    When you subscribe to a THREAD at the top of the page, I never get any notifications of any responses. It has been that way for some time. I keep forgetting to report it to you.
    I know for a while we had some scammers attacking your site. Seems like you got that problem resolved. Have a good day and thanks for letting me enjoy this site--AGAIN!
    2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.

Thanks
    Computers are our friends...
    hal1.jpg
    Your name is NOT Dave is it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMOSSSO1 View Post
    Bill: I clicked on the icon, and you fixed it. Yes, this is a windows 8.1. Thanks much. I feel bad, and in advance accept the apology of Dane above.
    Years ago I quit accessing the Ford Truck Forum as a couple contributors, one a female, started a lot of belligerent chatter. It started to get really bad. I hope this doesn't happen here, as I too have a way of using caustic, biting remarks. Below, I am going to start a post, without clicking on PQR and see what happens. Thanks again, Rich
    Awesome! Will have my IT man look at this again and the subscriptions.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Upper5Percent View Post
    Computers are our friends...
    hal1.jpg
    Your name is NOT Dave is it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12