Thread: New Gator Owner in NC

Thanks

New Gator Owner in NC

Hi All,
    New to the Gator world but certainly not to the JD world. Look forward to gaining lots of knowledge on the forum. That being said please look at my 2nd post and let me know if you have any similar experiences.
    WBH

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum. Where about are you? I'm north of Durham.

I'm afraid I can't help you with the oil pressure light but I'm sure other's will eventually chime in.
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires

Thanks
    I'm on the orange/chatham county line just south of Chapel Hill.

Thanks
    I would also like to know. I have a 2010 825i with 200 hrs and my oil pressure light has started coming on after warming up (5min). Oil level good.

Thanks
    Welcome !
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MOGATOR View Post
    I would also like to know. I have a 2010 825i with 200 hrs and my oil pressure light has started coming on after warming up (5min). Oil level good.
    MOGATOR, you need to test the oil pressure first thing. The sensor is on the upper front of the engine block near the timing end (if you see the oil filter, look up and to the left). Unscrew it and screw in a test gauge with proper adapter. Spec is 30-70 psi. If pressure is OK you may just need a sensor, but if not you'll need to look inside.

Thanks
    Mogator: To my knowledge, the first 825i's were mfrd. & sold in 2011. I bot one of the very first units which I have now traded on a new 2015. Not sure if this helps, but best to make sure of what you have. Good luck,
    Rich
    2015 = 825i Ole & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn -- radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear scree; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof - Black; side mirrors; multiple mirror center; horn; Fender guards;rear bumper; rear fender guards; J.D. FLOOR MATS &POWER STEERING & 3 MPH POSITIVE COAST...

2011 -- 825 i Olive & Black; Silver Alloy Wheels Maxxis Bighorn--radial; Bench seat; OPS w/rear screen; hydraulic lift; HD brushguard, Deluxe Light Kit; OPS poly half windshield; OPS Poly Roof-Black; side mirrors; GOLF cart center mirror; horn; Fender guards; comfort system expanders for seat belts; rear bumper; rear fender guards; Long Range Lights; JD knob; J.D. FLOOR MATS.