Thread: Need help buying used

Thanks

Need help buying used

I'm going to see a used John Deere Peg Perego Gator and tractor. They don't have batteries so I won't be able to see them running before I buy. Does anybody have any tips on things to look for to decide if they are worth buying. Thanks

Thanks
    This a forum for the real, adult sized Gators.

I've helped several friends and family get used electric toy ones running. In most cases they just needed a battery and it's easy to hack them to use other battiers. Occasionally they might need a new connector or switch. As for what to look for... FREE! The ones my friends and family have gotten were all dfree for the taking. If it doesn't run it's destined for the curb so many people are just happy to find a home for it other than the garbage. So, if I have to go pick it up I wouldn't pay anything. Keep in mind it's just a plastic toy that doesn't work.
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dane For This Useful Post:

kathys (04-21-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply. I realize this is for real gators but I did post my question on the toy sub-forum.

Thanks
    I just wanted you to be aware that you might not get a ton of replies as most of our toys are larger.
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dane For This Useful Post:

kathys (04-21-2015)