Thread: 2014 825i Cab Options

Thanks

2014 825i Cab Options

Just wondering what everyone is using for a cab on their 825i XUVs. I have the
    1. Non scratch poly windshield
    2. Poly roof, Part # 4030

from when I purchased my 2014 & I'd like to add doors & a back window to this set up. I am thinking about the OPS Rear Cab Panel, Part # BM24561.
    It looks to me as if If I may need to purchase a new windshield at least since the door kit as pictured may not work w/ the Poly windshield I have.

Does anyone have experience with this cab kit?
    If so, your input is appreciated. What are your likes & dislikes about it? Does the cab seal well in the configuration? What cab units has everyone else bought? Thanks...

Bill T
    2014 Green & Yellow 825i w/ Power steering , Sport seats, poly cab & doors, front / rear CV guards & Terra 45 Superwinch along w/ Rigid Industries D2 driving lights on brush guard & SRQ2 diffused lights
    on back of cab. Set of Camso 2011 UTV S4 tracks for winter use!

Thanks
    I have the poly windshield as well. If I had it to do over again, I'd have the glass windshield BM24614.

Thanks
    I have the poly windshield... GET THE GLASS!!! The poly cab is awesome but the poly windshield scratches, fogs and there is no wiper kit to clean it when I plow snow. It is better than nothing but it is my only regret when purchasing the gator, I should have gotten the glass.
    825i Camo, 3500lb Warn, Big Horns, Poly cab

Thanks
    I did not realize you could get parts of the cab separately. I am more interested in the rear cab panel.
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    At present, I have the non-scratch poly windshield & roof, & will keep them if they fit w/ the door kit. Bunky, going to see my dealer soon & see what they can tell me.

Does anyone have experience w/ this cab from John Deere? Is it designed well?
    Bill T
    2014 Green & Yellow 825i w/ Power steering , Sport seats, poly cab & doors, front / rear CV guards & Terra 45 Superwinch along w/ Rigid Industries D2 driving lights on brush guard & SRQ2 diffused lights

Thanks
    Good luck on the "non-scratch" part.
    2013 825i S4

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    I did not realize you could get parts of the cab separately. I am more interested in the rear cab panel.

Bunky, online I found the rear cab panel for 477.76 + tax & shipping for a total of about $670. Ordered it locally for about $550 & no shipping since it comes on the regular supply truck from JD. I was asked to prepay for it, 4-5 days they say to receive it. I'm waiting impatiently ....
    Oh & it only fits on the standard factory OPS, not the Deluxe OPS for the glass cab. Make sure you order the right parts
    Last edited by BillT; 05-30-2015 at 08:46 AM. Reason: cleaned up reply, spelling
    Bill T

Thanks

2013 & newer cab options

Just recently added the Poly Door Kit I mentioned above. Here are some pictures I took for anyone interested in adding a full Poly cab to their machine. Just a word of warning though, the JD cab pieces aren't made to fit any other manufacturer's doors without modification. 25 or so pictures available at link below:
    And yes that is a midside Polaris Ranger in the picture below

https://1drv.ms/1Qyy0yI
    Bill T

Thanks
    Just hoping someone could post video & / or pictures of their glass windshield w/ wiper, before I pull the trigger & order 1? Any & all help is appreciated, unfortunately at almost $1100.00, my local dealers don't stock this, so I'm looking at the BM25345 windshield & wonder if it
    1. Leaks at the hinge like my non scratch poly version, or did Big Green fix the leaky hinge idea they had? Not a big deal, but I'd like to know.
    2. How many streams the washer has 1, 2 or more? Is it sufficient or did they put a poorly designed 1 in?
    3. Does the wiper control have an intermittent setting or just constant on 1 & 2 speeds?
    4. What do the wiper controls look like? I know they're supposed to go into an overhead control panel.
    5. Does the windshield washer tank / kit come with this windshield or is that a separate purchase? My accessories catalog lists BM23740 for the deluxe cab, but nothing for the standard OPS cab.
    Last edited by BillT; 04-16-2017 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Bill T