Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Clutch issues

Thanks
    The Griffin Clutch was installed by my JD dealer - 855D (2011).
    Shift rod was also bent due to me forcing and trying to get out of gear.
    It now guides into gear with NO issues and has never worked as smooth even when new.
    Let's just hope it stays this way in the future.

Thanks to all who told me about Griffin Performance,

Thanks
    I'm glad to hear your Gator is back and running. Since I had my clutch "tuned" it's been flawless and performs better than any of the clutches from the dealer. After having had so much trouble for so long it's finally a relief to have a vehicle you can count on.
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires

Thanks
    I agree - it's great to drive without the thing hanging up.
    ​How long have you had yours installed?

Thanks
    Mine was done by forum member Mbdiagman not Griffin. It's been in for four months and still working great.
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires

Thanks
    The new Deere ones being installed seem good to go as well.....mine's been in for at least 3 months and it isn't having any issues either. I think they finally got it figured out, mine was a warranty repair so it was a no brainer on not sending it to an aftermarket source for work that wouldn't be covered.

Thanks
    Glad to hear these clutches are getting figured out. I have a 2011 gator and I'm on its 3rd clutch (same story as everyone else). Last one was put on late 2014 and has held up so far. Fortunately I was able to get the last two jobs in under warranty. If it happens again I will definitely be looking at having it reworked by someone else.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456