Thread: Cleaning up the 825i

Thanks

Cleaning up the 825i

I cleaned up my Gator some recently.

I always wash using the 2 bucket method with a third bucket for the wheels. I had previously applied a spray wax to many of the surfaces so quite easy to clean. The plastics will scratch easily if not done properly.

Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    Lookin good!
    Cleaning them for me is most the time just as fun as riding them.

Thanks
    Clean Gator? I don't understand?
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires

Thanks
    Nor I. I've had 3 years, and just hosed it off maybe three times. But I start it maybe 20 times a day, used all day long.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Clean Gator? I don't understand?
    If anything to keep the mud out of the garage...
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    Yea, it's not so much a problem when you drive in while the mud is still wet and sticky. It's after it dries and the mud is brittle. Still, the Gator is a piece of cake. You should try bringing an excavator in the house. Those damn tracks have a million nooks and crannies. No matter how well I clean it, and it may be clean driving in, it always leave a trail of dirt clods when I take it out the next time.
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires

Thanks
    You should try bringing an excavator in the house.
    this made me laugh. I had the mental picture you were driving it in the living room to watch tv or something.
    2013 825i S4

Thanks
    Yea, it's not so much a problem when you drive in while the mud is still wet and sticky. It's after it dries and the mud is brittle. Still, the Gator is a piece of cake. You should try bringing an excavator in the house. Those damn tracks have a million nooks and crannies. No matter how well I clean it, and it may be clean driving in, it always leave a trail of dirt clods when I take it out the next time.
    Exactly. It is the dried mud that drops off when you pull in and out.
    Al