Thread: New guy from Oregon

Thanks

New guy from Oregon

Hi from Oregon,
    I am new to the website, and gators in general. I have finally convinced myself I "have to own one". I'm not sure yet between the 825 or the 855. I haven't found a ton of info on the web about them. I hope to learn as much as I can from this forum about how to order/buy one (stripped down or loaded up, where and how to accessorize, etc.).
    I have a tree farm out here in Oregon and look forward to doing some of the chores around the place on the Gator instead of the tractor. I am also an avid hunter. I have a couple hunts coming up where a machine like this would be a lot of fun to scout with. Maybe save some wear and tear on my pickup.
    Thanks for all the info in advance,
    Steve

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum.

Do you have an idea as to how many hours a year you might put on the Gator?
    XUV 550, engine replaced with Honda GX630, MBDiagman tuned primary clutch, all LED lighting, roof mounted Rigid LED lights, split no scratch wind screen, roof, home made rear panel & window and 1/2 doors, Super Winch 4500, set of CST Ancla tires & set of Carlisle All Trail tires

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Do you have an idea as to how many hours a year you might put on the Gator?
    Good question Dane... I would guess between 100 and 500 hours per year. This would be the time used on the tree farm.